5 Questions to Start off your Morning
“1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? 2 My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. 3 He will not let your foot slip—he who watches over you will not slumber; 4 indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The Lord watches over you—the Lord is your shade at your right hand; 6 the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. 7 The Lord will keep you from all harm—he will watch over your life; 8 the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.”…
- How do you view doubts in your life? Good or bad? Why?
- In times of doubt, do you stay with the doubts or search to find answers?
- Do you have friends who can guide you to truth? If not, what are some steps you can take this week to get connected with someone?
- How does the security found in Ps. 121:7, help you live a life without fear?
- The rest found in Ps. 121:8 is one unlike the world can offer. The question is do you have this kind of rest? If so, how has it changed your life? If not, what’s stopping you? What doubts are you struggling with about God?